Benefits of our Neuropathy Treatment Program
- Decreased Pain
- Improved Neuropathy Symptoms
- Increased Circulation to the Feet
- More Energy throughout the day
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Improved balance
The term “Neuropathy” actually translates to mean, disease or dysfunction of one or more peripheral nerves, typically causing numbness or weakness.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Neuropathy
- Pins and Needles
- Sharp Electric Pains
- Balance issues
Causes of Neuropathy
Our office has found the most effective non-surgical and drug-free way to rehabilitate the nerves in the arms and legs, and that is to take a fully comprehensive neuro-metabolic approach to treating the root cause on Neuropathy.
- Chemotherapy treatments
- Nerve entrapment’s or compression
- Degeneration or Arthritis of the spine
- Failed surgeries
- Genetic disease
- Vitamin deficiency
- and the list goes on…
Physiological Causes of Neuropathy
- With poor autonomic function as a result of suboptimal brain output, it is very hard to get the necessary fuel to your extremities. As a result your nerves begin to die off as seen in this picture
Advanced Glycosylated End-products (AGEs)
- AGEs are free radicals that accumulate within the blood stream due to high levels of insulin and serum blood glucose. These create high levels of damage and destroy the internal lining of blood vessels in our hands, feet and brain. This is associated with diabetes and metabolic syndrome and has been called “Type 3 diabetes” and contributes to Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases. AGEs and blood sugar stability must be addressed.
- Inflammation is an immune system response to an intruder, to trauma, or to stress (brain signals). Inflammation is normal in the acute phase (first 1-3 days) typically, but we want this signal to stop and promote the healing phase. Chronic inflammation can cause demyelination of nerve fibers, sensitization of pain nerves (causing pain signals to be sent when there’s isn’t an issue there), and reorganization of brain centers that are associated with pain in the body. Inflammation must be addressed.
- Nerve rebuilding strategies
- Anti-inflammatory diet and supplementation to aid in recovery
- Therapeutic Laser Therapies
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Full body Vibration
- and more